Did you know that… being happy before you start work or school can lead to a more productive day?
This is what he discovered…
If you can improve a person’s positive attitude in the present, then their brain experiences what is called the ‘happiness advantage’. A positive brain performs better than a brain that is stressed, negative or neutral.
According to the research, when you set your brain up to be happy… intelligence rises, creativity rises, as do energy levels.
Productivity increases by 31% when the brain is happy!
Dopamine (a brain chemical) floods the whole body when you are happy, and this not only makes you feel good and happy, but it also switches on the learning centres of the brain.
A 21-day challenge was set up to create a positive mindset in order to rewire the brain for happiness and success.
Here are some suggestions to help you and your family to start the day with a happy mindset…
* take 2 minutes to write down 3 new things you are grateful for,
* write 1 positive thing that happened the day before, in your diary,
* exercise for as little as 15 minutes,
* meditate for as little as 5 minutes and focus on your breath,
* email or text someone a thank you note, a positive story or positive comment.
This is a great way for all of us to start the day.
This is also a great way to help children with or without ADHD to start their day.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!