Did you know that… establishing a good bedtime routine can improve your sleep quality?
Allow me to share with you the recommendations made by the National Institute of Health, that support the above statement…
The NIH good sleep recommendations are:
• Stick to a sleep schedule—Go to bed and wake up at the same time every day
• Avoid caffeine and nicotine
• Don’t exercise too late in the day
• Avoid alcoholic drinks before bed
• Avoid large meals and beverages late at night
• Don’t take a nap after 3 p.m
• Relax before bed—for example, take a hot bath
• Create a good sleeping environment. Get rid of distractions such as noises, bright lights, an uncomfortable bed, or a TV or computer in the bedroom
• See a doctor if you have continued trouble sleeping
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!