I’m sure you already know that sleep is important, but… how much sleep do we actually need?
- Newborns require 16-18 hours
- Pre-School children require 11-12 hours
- School-aged children require at least 10 hours
- Teenagers require 9-10 hours
- Adults (including seniors) require 7-8 hours.
As I mentioned before, it’s important to establish a good sleep routine for your child.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly